» Home » Rules
The Yakuza Clan is designed as a platform for all members to be able to enjoy themselves, play games and work as a team. In order to keep everything fair and the clan and its members in order, we have several rules which all members are to follow while in the clan to ensure everyone's enjoyment is maximised.
The Clan rules are as follows (In no particular order);
1. Abuse towards other members will be handled how the Leadership Team deem necessary.
2. Members are to respect the Leadership Teams decisions.
3. Members are to respect other members and their opinions.
4. Members are to listen to the Leader and Co-Leader when playing as a clan.
(More rules to be added soon)
The Forum rules are as follows;
Please refrain from the following
1. Spam - Spam can include posting one or two word comments which bring no further discussion to the topic. Double posting is also included in this definition, there is a edit button ensure you use it.
2. Going off topic - Sure now and again you will go off topic, but try to ensure you relate back to the topic as much as possible.
3. Multiple topics - When creating a new topic, make sure you have checked to see if there is not already a topic which already exsists for your subject matter.
4. Flooding - Posting of thoughtless generic messages in a number of topics in just minutes.
5. Trolling - The usage of posts that are designed to deliberately provoke another member.
6. Flaming - A direct assault towards another member through provocative or offensive language.
If you have any queries about the Forum Rules, please head over to the FAQ page.